Review: The Face Shop Color Nuance Blush


The Face Shop Color Nuance Blush in PK102 & PK103

PRODUCT INFO
FROM THE FACE SHOP:

Natural looking powder blush for all skin type and complexion. It is formulated with silicon elastomer to provide a silky feel and soft texture. It also contains sebum-control powder and coating pigment to provide long-lasting color. Color stays as it is.

RETAIL PRICE: Php 395.00 or about $9.

WEIGHT : 4 grams

SHADES : Available in more than 5 shades.

PROS:
* inexpensive
* sleek packaging similar to Shu Uemura's Glow-on blushes
* sheer but buildable color
* easy to blend
* lasts for more than 4 hours (if I don't sweat)
* this is shimmery but looks natural on me
* does not look chalky when applied
* smooth texture

CONS:
* limited shades available in Cebu City. I asked my sister in Manila to buy this for me and she bought these in different TFS outlets.


TIPS:
The PK102 shade can also be used as highlighter and it works best when used with a bronzer since the shade is a bit light.
To contour your cheekbones, apply bronzer first using an angled brush starting at the outer part of your face (near the ear) using inward strokes.
Using a different blush brush (so that the blush & bronzer shades won't mix) apply blush at the apples of the cheeks then blend using outward strokes.
Please note that the placement of the contour powder/bronzer depends on your face shape, you can search Youtube for a detailed tutorial.


ADDICTION FACTOR:
I'm in love with the colors and I think this will last me a long time.

RATING :
5 / 5

More pics (click photo to enlarge)

The Face Shop Color Nuance Blush in PK102

The Face Shop Color Nuance Blush in PK103

Swatches
PK102 - baby pink with slight shimmers
PK103 - cool toned medium pink with silver shimmers

My favorite between the two is PK103.
It looks so shimmery on the pan but the glitters fall out once applied.


Till next time,

10 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

I've seen them around, one reason I did not purchase it because of the sparkles I can see with my naked eyes!

Unknown said...

I've been stuck on pink blushes forever but I'm seeing all these lilac blushes and they look gorgeous :) thanks for the swatches!

Riya~ said...

they are so pretty! I love the second color!

VampiressDoll said...

Those are such pretty colours. I need! x

Pammy said...

Khymm, the blushes look pretty especially the PK 103 one. I dunno how many times I have checked out their blushes but haven't actually bought one. They sort of remind me Shu Uemura blushes just by looking at them. Nice review. :)s

jehan said...

hi Khymm!

i love these blushes/brightener from TFS too..

i also want to know if did you just get the products recently? coz TFS repackaged their products already and i hate their new packaging. i still love the old packaging, like the one pictured in your post. it's sleek and looks more elegant to collect.

been checking all TFS outlets i come across with, hoping to still see the products with the old packaging but to no avail..

JoiceyTwenty said...

nice pink colors!:)

dramaqueen said...

love the color Khymm...and the glitters...how I wish I have talent like yours!!!

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

hey love I am doing another Forever21 giveaways you might as well check it out...

Crystal said...

i didn't buy this kasi feeling ko it won't last long on my skin kasi super oily ako. glad you like it though

Miss Shopcoholic said...

@ Jehan - yes, just bought this last month =)