Review : Jessie Glova Concealer Palette

Looking for an inexpensive alternative for Make Up For Ever's Concealer palette? Read on..


Introducing Jessie Glova's 15 pc Concealer / Corrector Palette

It has several shades of skintone color concealers for you to mix and match. The palette also has
Color correctors to neutralize problem areas.

Yellow : Neutralize dark circles (can be worn alone or under concealer)
Green: Neutralize red (such as pimples)
Lavender : To correct sallow skin
Orangey-beige : for dark circles / freckles; use on top of a lighter toned concealer

Photo by : Joseph Ong



The 2 colors are dupes of NYX's Concealer in a jar in Light & Beige
Since I already sold my Medium concealer since its dark on me, i think its kinda similar to the other color in the palette.



WHAT I LIKE:
* goes pigmented and blends easily
* looks natural
* very creamy
* inexpensive for 15 shades of concealer
* handy to carry (palette size is 4 x 6 inches)
* has a thick consistency (a little product goes a long way)
* several shades to match ANY skintone
* can be used for contouring
* has no makeup smell.. yey!


WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
* can be cakey if not set with powder


TIPS:
* warm the concealer by dabbing a little product at the back on your hand using your fingertips and gently PAT (not rub) on the desired area. Layer until you achieve the coverage you want. Set with loose powder.


ADDICTION FACTOR:
I think this palette will last me a LONG time.. maybe a year? =)

RATING: 4 out of 5.

PRICE: Php 700.00



SWATCHES:
click to enlarge

See its very pigmented & thick, but once blended it really looks natural.
Swatched on NC 20 skin for reference

********************

By the way, don't forget to check out my friend Nikki of Askmewhat's for her Product Review of our Neutral palette. Click here.


6 comments:

Liza! said...

Yay, sis! I'm gonna order some palettes once I get my credit card. :-)

Ida said...

oh this looks good! i'm bound to find the right shade for me with so many shades on the palette. hope to buy it when i have more budget :D

Kimmy said...

Thanks for the review!

Miss Shopcoholic said...

@ Liza - okay po! Just let me know! =)

@ Ida - oo nga! you can mix different shades to match ANY skintone..

@ Rayqueenbee - thanks for visiting my page.

BEJeeJeeFIED said...

hi sis! i dunno how to PM here.. sorry for being noob. hehehe! anyways, i wanna purchase sana one concealer palette.. how can i order kaya? tia!

tutti said...

sis san toh nabibili?