Review : SkinFood Gingko Blemish Balm (BB) Cream

*picture taken from Skinfood website*


What is BB cream?
* this started as a treatment for patients who have undergone laser treatments. This cream helps protect the delicate skin & helps it regenerate faster.

Skinfood Gingko BB Cream Product Info :
"This product is formulated with Gingko & Green tea extracts (anti-oxidant), which is full of beauty enhancing ingredients such as Lecithin & Vitamin B to moisturise and nourish the skin. This is a multi-function skincare product for both skin correction & skin protection. "

Product Size :
50 grams or 1.76 oz.

Price:
Php 1,150 or about $26 dollars

Shades:
#1 for very fair skintones with pink undertones
# 2 for fair-medium skintones with yellow undertones

Coverage :
Light to medium coverage. Depends on how much you apply.

I'm NC20 so I use #1 shade. It evened out my skintone, slightly covered my dark circles and pimple marks. This also gives my face a dewy finish if not used with loose powder. I how my concealer glides easily and makes it easier to blend.

Long-term Benefits of BB Cream when used regularly :
* evens out skintone
* fades pimple marks
* reduces pore size

Edit : After 7 months of using this, my very dark pimple marks really disappeared, its hardly visible now. I'm definitely impressed with this miracle cream! I even stopped using liquid foundation since I started using this coz it already evened out my skintone. I even bought the Mushroom Variant because it has SPF 20! As for my pore size, I really can't compare coz my pores are not that visible.

Rating: Out of 10, i give this an 8.

Click here to read my Review for the Skin Food Mushroom BB Cream.


7 comments:

Curvy Petite said...

I am NC 30. Would I match the 1 or 2.? Thanks

Miss Shopcoholic said...

hi diane! I think #2 would match you. Im NC25 and am using #1.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is really expensive. I got the Gingko for $14 free shipping. Lol.
I think the site was...
www.skintouchx.cc.cc?
I ordered couple days ago. It seems okay. Hoping it'll come soon.
Anyway, great review ^^

Miss Shopcoholic said...

hi hellowvincent! yes, its very expensive here in the Philippines.. But in Korea its half the price hehe

Karolina said...

Really #2 has yellow undertones? .__. I read that #1 is yellow .__.
And now I don't know what color is for me T__T

Unknown said...

I just couldn’t leave your website before telling you that we really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors… Will be back often to check up on new posts.Argan Oil

charmingskin said...

Thanks for this post. It Very nice Blog. It was a very good Blog. I like it. Thanks for sharing knowledge. Ask you to share good Blog again.
laser hair removal chicago